Tuesday, June 15, 2010

serabut-serabut. kusut-masai lol

Today, sharp 16th June 2010, my bro, Shafiq ditolak oleh nurse-nurse yg agak lawa to labour room. Oppps! I mean Operation Theater. Hehas been from this kind o what-so-called disease in his nose. scientifically, i don't know the exact name of the disease and don't know how to explain it either. Boo me!

kakak yang baek ialah kakak mithali :)

i sacrificed my beauty deep sleep semata-mata untuk accompany my bro in his ward. emmm, technically, accompany my mom. hes! still the same. woke up early in the morning, prepared the breakfast for dad, sis n youngest bro. thank God, no complaint regarding how SUCK my cook. :P

again, BOO me!

guys, catch you later.

marilah kite berbusiness pula. I'm so deeply and extraordinarily in love with the MONEY.

money-money-money

love, umi's daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment