Sunday, May 9, 2010

A heart for mum

picca, picca, picca for mummy;





Happy Umi's Day

to my beloved one and only umi :)


On the 8th May, my sis, Dieyla and I, started to think wat shud we buy for umi. ada hati x, umi demand adioh from kiteowg. but if umi didnt ask for it pown, we'll still buy for her, of course la. With the helped of loyal driverKU, mr buyung, we went to the mall to find some gift from umi. I had RM1500 in my pocket. giler byk aww..klu la some strangers kidnap I, mmg 'lucky' die for a week je la, tuh pown if dye xboros. Umi didn't know anything about our plan. The gifts were all kept in buyung's car. thnx buyung :P Then, b4 umi went to her bedroom, I hurrily put the gifts on her bed, roses, perfume n a towel written 'Happy Umi's Day'.. Dieyla had Additional Mathematics tuition with Sir Hassan in study room, so I had to arrange the gifts without umi knewing it, all by myself. giler argh! then, as soon as umi went to her bedroom, we pretended like nothing happen, while buyung n I started to laugh actually. We both went downstairs quickly. suddenly, here goes; " timo kaseh deh suami n anak-anakku utk hadiah2 tu. Oooo, buat surprise ye.." But, all of us, just stayed calm n pretended as nothing happen. Umi bursted into tears, she was touched by all of us.

WE LOVE YOU, UMI
mother's day is not only today, but forever will be <3

1 comment: