Saturday, May 8, 2010

one sunshine evening :)

Waiting for adeq shahir to come out from the hall, UPSR clinic. He is so brainiac, so why still join the clinic. *boring*. spotted that Umi is so boring. well, Perdana Resort has come out with new amazing look. impressive:)

Waited for adeq,so long, then, we had out tea there:

ice-cream goreng
popia
sotong celup tepung
coconut milk shake

(dh mcm menu lunch, so heavy, ruined my diet plan -_-")

here goes the shot:

then, we spotted dua merpati sejoli, enjoying the scenery while pot pet pot pet
(ank2 dh besaw en umi, wan :P)

today, I'm going to Perdana again without papa n mama. buyong, the loyal driver and my sister, dieyla will join the club to fetch shahir ^_^

BOO to myself fro not driving my car there. so need driver here :D

4 comments:

  1. my dad was there 2....
    doing his work with patient as a upsr clin ic crew...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. pergh budak pndai keluar bengkel kata bohsan hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. gitu plop. mane ader arre. shahir tu byk maen2 lol. *pheww*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAH cambest :)

    bokpo mu ni diet zule'? lawa dohh :)

    ReplyDelete